Tertiary education The main building of the University of Ljubljana, formerly the seat of the Carniolan Parliament In 2011, the University had 23 faculties and three academies, located in different parts of Ljubljana.  Not much is known about the area during the settlement of Slavs in the period between the downfall of Emona and the Early Middle Ages. Its plastered brick houses, painted in different colors, were already connected to a drainage system. The number of dedicated bus lines is limited, which can cause problems in peak hours when traffic becomes congested. After World War II, the Cinema Company Ljubljana, later named Ljubljana Cinematographers, was established and managed a number of already functioning movie theaters in Ljubljana, including the only Yugoslav children s theater. It was enlarged in order to prevent the historically single bridge from being a bottleneck by adding two side pedestrian bridges to the middle one.
It is also known as the love padlocks-decorated bridge in Ljubljana. It combines elements of the Neoclassical and the Art-Deco architecture.  Another alternative culture center is located in the former Rog factory. It originally accepted only boys; girls were accepted from the beginning of the 16th century. Although the oldest architecture has been preserved from the Roman period, Ljubljana s downtown got its outline in the Middle Ages slovenia dating sk.  The Tivoli Hall consists of two halls.
Each corner of the bridge is capped with a small pyramid, a signature motif of PleÄnik s, whereas the mid-span features a pair of Art-Deco male sculptures. The Triple Bridge is decorated with stone balusters and stone lamps on all of the three bridges and leads to the terraces looking on the river and poplar trees. The park also has an indoor arena, used for indoor sports such as basketball, handball and volleyball and is the home venue of KK Olimpija, RK Krim and ACH Volley Bled among others...  In 1929, the first ice hockey club in Slovenia (then Yugoslavia) SK Ilirija was established. ..